The Rakuten Eagles held a press conference today and unveiled new uniforms for the 2018 season. The uniforms were modeled by Takahiro Norimoto, Yuki Matsui, Ginji, and Motohiro Shima.
- the home uniforms for redesigned for the first time since the team was first established
- the Eagles logo on the chest now has a gold border (instead of golden yellow)
- designs for the neck and sleeve cuff were also changed (no more raglan sleeves)
- a new chest logo
- more “stylish” than before
- new designs for the neck and sleeve cuffs (no more raglan sleeves)
Tohoku Pride Uniforms 2018
- taking pride in Tohoku
- Tohoku logo on the chest is the same design used for the Tohoku Green Uniforms in 2013
FANS’ Uniform 2018
- crimson red
- a uniform to be worn with the fans
The Eagles also opened a special site to show off the new uniforms.
Source: Rakuten 1/26/2018, Sports Hochi 1/26/2018, Daily Sports 1/26/2018