Cutting up the live stream

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Gen 1 year ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Gen
    Keymaster

Just wanted to know if people could give their thoughts on whether or not it makes sense to cut up archived streams into smaller pieces to make it easier to view for people that missed the live stream.

This is something I wouldn’t mind doing, if people would find it useful. I could cut archived streams into individual questions, that way people can just watch the sections they are interested in, without having to seek through the entire video.

MoeyoCD
    Participant

Breaking down the stream would be helpful, it wouldn’t necessarily need to be cut up though.
    If you could make a list of the topics and included the time on the video that each portion began would be great.
    I was able to catch some of it live, I just happened to check your site about the time it was about to start.
    I would be in interested in watching more especially if I could focus on certain topics.

Thanks, great job as usual!

Gen
    Keymaster

That’s a good idea. Creating a timeline would certainly be a lot easier than chopping the video up. Although I think having shorter videos would also make it easier for people that might want to watch the videos on mobile devices.

Incidentally, what kind of topics are you interested in?

MoeyoCD
    Participant

I’m mainly focused on the Dragons and the Central League, but also interested in the upcoming stars of all the other NPB teams.
    I also follow the MLB and American College Baseball, so my baseball concentration is kind of spread around.
    Not being able to speak or read much Japanese, yakyubaka and db has been pretty crucial in helping me learn about the NPB and fill in the gaps and stories that you don’t get from just watching the game streams (while not knowing what the announcers are saying).
    Truly appreciate your efforts.

Gen
    Keymaster

Good to know. I’m fairly certain that future live stream subject will include topics on the Chunichi Dragons and most certainly the Central League in general. And of course, as we get closer to the draft, there will most likely be streams that focus on potential draft candidates as well. During the off-season, we may also have streams that touch on prospects in each organization.

But as you can probably tell, nothing is written in stone yet. So if there are specific topics people want me to talk about during live streams, please post them here or during a future live stream chat.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by  Gen.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)